The conference lodging group rate is at The Grand Hotel Salem, located downtown adjacent to the Salem Convention Center. When making lodging reservations at The Grand Hotel Salem, mention that you are attending the Travel & Words Conference to take advantage of the discounted rate.
Room rates at The Grand Hotel Salem, which includes breakfast and parking:
Deluxe King $129 single/$139 double
Deluxe Double Queen $139 single/$149 double
Suite King $149 single/$159 double
Suite Double Queen $159 single/$169 double
The group room block is for the nights of Sunday, April 23 through Tuesday, April 25. The group rate is available for reservation through March 23, 2017 or until the room block is full, whichever occurs first. The group rate is offered two days before and two days after the room block on a space-available basis. Room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes, currently 10.8%.
For reservations, call toll-free 877-540-7800 or 503-540-7800.
The Grand Hotel Salem amenities include:
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and refrigerators.
- Coffee makers in all rooms
- Iron and ironing boards in all rooms
- Hotel, Restaurant and Convention Center are all Earth WISE certified.
- Guest room recycling offered.
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout hotel.
- Complimentary 24-hour business center.
- Fine dining in our restaurant, Bentley’s Grill. Room service available nightly.
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served each morning.
- Indoor Pool and spa located on the second floor of hotel.
- Fitness center, located on the second floor of hotel, adjoining the indoor pool
- Complimentary underground parking on site